[PCB_FORUM] Re: thermal webs

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 08:57:39 -0500

I dunno, it seems as though 10 should be enough for
a connection to power. That's 10x4 or 40 mils.
I would check with your board house and get an explanation
as to why the webs are smaller. You did measure them
to be sure, right? In any case, the board house should
be able to tell you what they are.
I think you have all of the answers as to how to change the web width so I won't bother you with that.

TSI Telsys

george.h.patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
That should be DYN_FIXED_THERMAL_WIDTH
It is Friday, my two typing fingers are tired :)

--
/George Patrick/
*Tektronix, Inc.*

/It's _*my*_ opinion, not Tektronix'/