[PCB_FORUM] Re: mouse challenge!

  • From: lthemanz <lthemanz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 07:28:22 -0700 (PDT)

I once used a very good trackball , Microsoft Inteli Mouse, you track with your
two fingers, (Index and middle) and click using ur thumb. I like it b'coz its a
trackball (And the ball doesn't fall off to often) and my fingers got tired of
the click route click so using my Thumb was really a lifesaver. I couldn't find
it anymore during my last trip to the states, and I left my previous company so
had to leave the trackball behind.