[PCB_FORUM] data base management

  • From: <sjcharles@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:05:21 -0400

Group: We have 5-7 engineers doing schematics and pcb reviews. Right now we
don't have any way of monitoring which sch and pcb is the latest. People do
reviews and do file saves and dates change and its starting to get a bit
annoying. Right now we are starting to look at some data base management
softeware. For now is there a way to password protect schs and pcb files? Also
any recommendations on date base management software for cadence products?
Thanks in advance
Sam