[PCB_FORUM] Re: X-Keys 20 key, any good?

  • From: "David Greig" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:58:41 +0100

Hi Gary

Funckey saves having to program an carriage return on xkeys - max chars per key
on my units is 3.

funckey x0 replay d:\psd_data\pcbenv\xkeys\SilkTop_vis.scr //* defined in a
script file that is played on boot

SilkTop_vis.scr :
settoggle silk_top_vis_type YES NO //* toggle so one key does more than one
thing
setwindow pcb
color
setwindow form.cvf_main
FORM cvf_main class_list Stack-Up
FORM cvf_main class_list Geometry
FORM cvf_main board_geometry/silkscreen_top/visible $silk_top_vis_type
FORM cvf_main package_geometry/silkscreen_top/visible $silk_top_vis_type
FORM cvf_main class_list Components
FORM cvf_main ref_des/silkscreen_top/visible $silk_top_vis_type
FORM cvf_main class_list Manufacturing
FORM cvf_main ok
setwindow pcb

another trick is to reprogram the aliases, for example setting grids for
different keys
setwindow pcb
define grid
setwindow form.grid
FORM grid non_etch non_etch_x_grids .05
FORM grid non_etch non_etch_y_grids .05
FORM grid all_etch all_etch_x_grids .05
FORM grid all_etch all_etch_y_grids .05
FORM grid done
setwindow pcb
alias ~0 replay d:\psd_data\pcbenv\xkeys\G100.scr
alias ~1 replay d:\psd_data\pcbenv\xkeys\G125.scr
alias ~2 replay d:\psd_data\pcbenv\xkeys\G250.scr
alias ~3 replay d:\psd_data\pcbenv\xkeys\G1MM.scr
alias ~4 replay d:\psd_data\pcbenv\xkeys\G5MM.scr

Best Regards

David Greig
GigaDyne Ltd
Buchan House