[PCB_FORUM] Re: Update symbol of older board file takes forever in Alegro 15.2s80 windows version. (what is uprev)

  • From: Peter Sørensen <sorensen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:27:14 +0200

Hi everyone

Cadence found the problem, it was autosilk generation that was making the
problem.
After setting the autosilk to none on all and deleting the autosilk layer
contence the problem was solved.
Autosilk is off in a new board but is typical on when copying and existing
board.
Clearly an error but until they fix it everyone needs to know.

Thanks for everyones help.

Hi

Peter