[PCB_FORUM] Re: Update symbol of older board file takes forever in Alegro 15.2s80 windows version. (what is uprev)

  • From: Peter Sørensen <sorensen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:00:49 +0200

HI again

I have done uprev on all my libs and on the board, still the same problem, I
can't update my symbols or even replace a via padstacks the program runs
forever.
nb (The uprev_overwrite.bat has an error: it needs cadence perl.exe to run
correctly, but it adds the path for this perl.exe in the end of the path, so it
gets our perl instead, and our perl do not expand the wildcard "*")

I can do all normal Gui edits I have tryed so far.

Hi
Peter