[PCB_FORUM] Re: How to create a spiral pattern?

  • From: Chen Sylvia <sylvia_blue6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:36:19 +0000

Also try to use DXF format into Allegro that could be change shape type too.

Hope will help you.

Sylvia Chen

Subject: [PCB_FORUM] Re: How to create a spiral pattern?
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:18:57 -0500
From: Steven.Wilber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have done it before for an antenna. I use Solidworks to create the spiral
pattern I wanted and imported it into cadence and then created the artwork with
that layer turned on.

Thanks;
Steven Wilber
Tel 972 309 8113
Fax 972 309 8263
Steven.Wilber@xxxxxxxxxxxx

This communication, including any attachments, may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged, confidential or legally exempt from disclosure. If you
are not a named addressee, you are hereby notified that you are not authorized
to read, print, retain a copy of or disseminate any portion of this
communication without the consent of the sender and that doing so may be
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately
notify the sender via return e-mail and delete it from your system.