[PCB_FORUM] Re: How to create a spiral pattern?

  • From: "Wilber, Steven" <Steven.Wilber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:18:57 -0500

I have done it before for an antenna. I use Solidworks to create the
spiral pattern I wanted and imported it into cadence and then created
the artwork with that layer turned on.

Thanks;

Steven Wilber
Tel 972 309 8113
Fax 972 309 8263
Steven.Wilber@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Steven.Wilber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

This communication, including any attachments, may contain information
that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or legally exempt from
disclosure. If you are not a named addressee, you are hereby notified
that you are not authorized to read, print, retain a copy of or
disseminate any portion of this communication without the consent of the
sender and that doing so may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately notify the sender via return
e-mail and delete it from your system.