[PCB_FORUM] Dear Cadence

  • From: "Andrew Noonan" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:13:52 -0700

Dear Cadence,

There are some of us fortunate enough to have a dual screen setup at our
workplace, enabling nifty things such as dragging our desktop across
multiple screens, or looking at schematics/pdf's while doing layout.
This is Really Cool and Boosts Productivity (IMHO). Plus, co-workers go
"ooh" and "ahhh" when they see it for the first time. This is of course,
an extra bonus.

The Allegro Control Panel could become Even More Useful if we could not
only tear it off and place it in the other screen, but also make All
Tabs Visible At the Same Time. (Presently, when stretched, the tab
labels get wider and that's about it; contents of each tab are still
only viewable when corresponding tab is clicked).

See attached suggestion.

Thanks

p.s. - please excuse the futile attempts at smug humor. It's Friday, and
frankly I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately.

Andrew Noonan
Sr. PCB Designer
Topspin Communications
(w)650-316-3398