[PCB_FORUM] Re: Allegro 16.01 question

  • From: "Matija Golar" <Matija.Golar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 18:47:28 +0100

We have swichted to 16.0 in november.
Encountered some problems with active shapes and minor glitches in CM.
We had not encountered database coruption beyond repair on 16.0
Jumped 16.01 bandwagon two weeks ago.
Shape keepout introduced in 16.01 solved some problems, shape update is
also nice.
It is a progres over 16.0 i must say.

Regards,

Matija Golar