[PCB_FORUM] Re: Allegro 15.7 duplicate vias

  • From: JCharles TEYSSIER <jeancharles.teyssier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 11:22:42 +0200

Dave,

i am also on cadence's community BUT _i_ considere this "forum" more easyer to use each day...

I have respond to somebody on cadence's community; this person rspond and when i try to respond ... the web site does nor allow me to...(internal error) I think i would retry later... this is not first time i have problems with cadence's site

Emails NEVER fails; cadence's web site does.
And it bory me with log-in each time!

THIS place is much more easier. When cadence's community site will be much more userfreindly (less flash animations, more reliebality) it will be a real good place

Les,

dbdoctor generates a log file: you can find in it the coordonates of duplicated vias so you can remove them manually.

Jean-Charles

Les Wong a écrit :
Hi Dave
Thanks,