[PCB_FORUM] Re: 8-way connections

  • From: "Jean Bratton" <jean.bratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:51:07 -0800

Dyn_Max_Thermal_Conns = 8 doesn't appear to help or hurt,
Dyn_Min_Thermal_Conns = 8 actually causes it to have no connections - I
guess since it can't figure out how to get 8 it doesn't bother putting
in any. I know there's room for 8 since applying the property at the
shape level gives me what I want.