[icon-users] Links - HTML saving

  • From: Jon Kristjansson <jonkr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 21:57:06 GMT

Is it possible to copy a location into the Link dialog box in EW in
stead of typing it?

Can I make  EW to leave the <TITLE>   </TITLE> box blank when I save as
HTML?  It automatically puts the file location on my hard disc there.
Can I make it to put a fixed name in the TITLE box when saved as HTML?

Regards,
Jon

--
Jon Kristjansson               Fisheries Consultant
Krosshamrar 7A          Tel: + 354 5879779 - 354 892 7864 (mobile)