[icon-discuss] Re: requesting a feature

  • From: "Rich Ring" <ring2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:25:18 -0600

Frankly, I'll believe it when I have one in my hand. I was first told by Levelstar July, 2007 then September, 2007 then November 2007. I realize that development is not a simple task, but Levelstar should simply stop giving dates and announce the existence of the docking station when it is in fact a reality.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>