[icon-discuss] Re: Feature Request: Part II

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 07:45:43 -0800

It is indeed a hardware problem.
Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Ehrler" <REhrler-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 7:30 AM
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: Feature Request: Part II

Hey John,
Did LevelStar actually confirm a hardware problem with the mini SDHC cards? The reason I ask is because when I first purchased a regular 4 GB SDHC card for use on several devices I own, I discovered it didn't work at all on my MileStone recorder. A friend told me they had a firmware update available to fix the problem. I got and installed that update and now my MileStone can use those SDHC cards with no problem. I believe the MileStone came out around the same time as the Icon or maybe a little before the Icon so wonder if the problem can be fixed by updating the driver for that slot.
Richard Ehrler