[icon-discuss] Re: intro and questions

  • From: Joe Giovanelli <joegio1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:07:28 -0400

Hello, Brian,

The audio quality is as good as any player.  Also, it is an excellent sound
recorder. True, it does not record wave files, but the high bit used when
recording
MP 3 files is so good that I am unable to hear any difference between the
source and the
original.  The mike/line input out-performs most of the professional machines
that I have owned
over my 60 years working in the audio field.

The Braille Plus or the Icon reads text and Braille files perfectly.

Yes sir, you really do need to get one as soon as possible.

Joe G.