[icon-discuss] Re: version 1.1 is now available

  • From: "Otis Blue" <o.blue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 14:04:37 -0500

Hi,

I'm confused.  I went to the below URL and registered and I received my user
name and password today and it's showing that I chose my icon as my player
but what do I do now to get this key everyone is talking about.  They
haven't told me that they're sending the requested information to Level
Star.  I'm just trying to see if there's something else I'm suppose to do.

Visit http://www.midwest-merchandise.com to take advantage of a 5 percent
discount on any consumer electronic item when you register for an account.

Otis Blue
MidWest-Merchandise
Milwaukee WI
Phone: (414) 461-8885