[icon-discuss] file explorer issue

  • From: Tony James <jblasdell9501188@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 00:27:33 -0500

Hello, I'm trying to use the BP to copy some NLS content to a flash drive.  I
select the
book folder using control m.  Next, I navigate to the flash drive and tell the
program
to copy the selected files.  The unit asks me if I want to keep or discard the
directory
structure.  I elect to keep it since I intend to play the content on my DTBM.
This is where the
problem starts.
The unit announces that it is copying and tells me to press the cancel key to
stop and to press the
status key to check status.  The last function will no longer work.  All I get
is the name of the
program.  I can't get status info and nothing seems to happen.  When I finally
do hit the cancel
key there is no book folder on my flash drive.  Can somebody please help?
Tony