[icon-discuss] Re: Very Urgent Help Requested this can't wait

  • From: "John Esak" <john@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <terrelljones0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 01:26:43 -0400

Well, I'm up, but I have no idea how you should proceed.  Since you have
done the things you said, including a reflash and even installing an earlier
version,... it certainly sounds like a coincidental hardware failure or
something.

I'm jus curious. Do yo9u have a docking station?  If so, the obvious
questions are do those buttons work on it?  You could hope that they do and
the problem is a mechanical one... although I'm doubting it

If the unit was stuck in some sort of strange locked condition during the
wireless transfer... I would certainly think that doing the things you did
would fix this and get it rebooted and reflashed successfully.  How is the
battery status... is there any chance it is way down?

John

P.S. - I'm sending this to the list, too, so others won't answer with the
same stuff.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx