[icon-discuss] Updating RSS content

  • From: "Reed Poynter" <Reed.Poynter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 15:42:09 -0800

Hi Icon/Braille+ users,

This morning, I got a Braille+ for Christmas.  :) WOOPY! :)

I've fired it up, I've looked in the manual and am still having a problem.

From the Applications menu, I select "4 internet menu" followed by "3 RSS
news and podcasts".
Braille+ says "loading feeds" and "Feeds no new articles".

The manual and help says,
"Before you may read articles or listen to podcasts, you must update the
content. This is called updating the feeds. To update all feeds, select
Update All Feeds from the menu.".

Problem is, I can't find "Update All Feeds" in any menu.  What am I missing?
HELP!

Thanks.

Reed