[icon-discuss] Re: Update?

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 06:28:25 -0700

I don't see that she was rude at all, she was simply trying to explain the reason for the delay, and answer those who are saying things like, "I can't wait." In addition, those who went to CSUN were given the release date of March 24, so, again, she was speaking to that.

Please everyone, let's stry to calm down. We really are very close to ready, it really will not be much longer, like with in a few days. We want to make sure and smooth out the wrinkles though. We'd rather delay it a few days then release it, and have to pull it due to problems as other companies have had to do. Please try to be patient, there are lots and lots of new things: hence the reason for tonight's chat, want to give you all a heads up on how to do some of these things so you really can jump right in when we get this out to you. But the lots and lots of new things, also mean lots of things we have to make sure work correctly. Our beta testers are doing a great job at finding those little wriniles so you won't have to.

Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: "tre strother" <strother_r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>