[icon-discuss] Re: Update?

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:02:11 -0500

I was wondering the same thing.  I am wondering if they postponed it until
after tomorrow nights training?  The Icon-announce message said sometime
this week.  Did anyone happen to record that presentation at CSUN?  It
sounds interesting.

Chase Crispin
Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to
be website!
Blog:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
 APH training video feed: