[icon-discuss] Re: Update?

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:04:21 -0500

I'm sorry.  Wasnn't meant to be, just trying to answer the birage of emails
that have come in this morning and the ones that will follow, with regard to
the topic.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> strother_r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/25/08 07:57AM >>>
I'm sure everyone appreciates the fact that the update is coming out with as
few bugs as possible.  I'm also quite sure that not everyone was necessarily
criticizing either Levelstar or APH for not holding to the dates which were
set forth previously.  When the update comes out, it will be phenomenal with
the new features which have been added such as NLS and Audible support.  I
do not, however, see any reason to be quite so rude, ms. Rader.
Keep up the good work and I look forward to the new features in 1.1