[icon-discuss] Re: USB Stick and shutting down the machine

  • From: Marta Rodriguez <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 21:24:49 -0400

You mean one of those little flash drives?  I haven't had a problem with the
braille plus when I've used one.  It shuts down fine.  Have you removed the USB
stick and shut it down to see if it still turns itself on?  If so, you might
need to remove the battery for a little while and put it back in.
That's how I get mine to stop turning itself on and off repeatedly.
Marta