[icon-discuss] major file shareing problem!

  • From: "Rich Cavallaro" <richcav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:16:52 -0400

Hi all:
Since this morning, Ihave had a major issue with file shareing.
The long and short of it is, whenever I try to copy a file from my icon to my
computer the icon just sits there.
I have tried various things:
I have restarted my computer.
I have reflashed resetted and rebooted the icon.
I am able to view the folders I have shared on my icon via my pc.
I am able to copy files in to them from the pc.
I can also on the icon browse my folders and copy files to the device.
It is just copying from icon to pc- it just sits there.
The computer I am running is a windows xp pro machine.
This just worked last week.  I am at a loss as to what could be happening here.
Your thoughts?