[icon-discuss] Re: I accidentally found something interesting

  • From: Kevin Jones <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 21:28:37 -0600

I'm surprised any sound got through at all.
I also just disgovered on the icon that when the icon is charging the unit doesn't report the correct battery level

Dan Keys wrote:
Hello,
I was making a recording and I forgot to switch inputs. I had the Icon set on external microphone. I unplugged the external mic and started a new recording forgetting to switch to the internal mic. Surprisingly, while speaking near the internal mic, I did pick up a low-level of my voice. So I deliberately did the opposite. I set the Icon to internal mic and plugged in an external mic. While talking toward the internal mic, I tapped the external mic and got some noise so I also spoke into the external mic and it was picked up a little. Just thought this might be of some interest. This might be a potential problem to be aware of.