[ibis-macro] Updated Version BIRD daft

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 11:24:06 -0800

Hello everyone,

Here is an updated draft of the Version BIRD.  (This is not
posted on the ATM web site yet).

I made a few minor editorial changes on Bob's suggestion.
There were a few suggestions in the last teleconference,
but I am not completely sure what the decision was for me.
- I thought someone suggested that there was no need o mention
  version numbers at all
- I also thought someone suggested that I should remove the
  sentence about the absence of this keyword meaning version 5.0.

If these two suggestions are still valid, I could remove the
paragraph:

|*              The value of this parameter shall be "5.1" or greater
for
|*              AMI models written in compliance with the IBIS Version
5.1 or
|*              later specifications.  The absence of AMI_version
indicates
|*              that the AMI model was written in compliance with the
IBIS
|*              Version 5.0 specification.

from the BIRD.  I personally don't think it is harmful to keep
it there, but I can live with or without it.

Please let me know what you think.  I would like to finalize this
in today's ATM teleconference.