[ibis-macro] Re: Updated Version BIRD daft

  • From: Bob Ross <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: radek_biernacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 11:54:24 -0800

Radek:

A version 5.1 parser will check 5.0 and 5.1 IBIS files the same, but
will now check IBIS-AMI files per the stated AMI-Version number or
lack of it.  We will keep track of all AMI changes at the subversion level,
like do at the major version level for IBIS.

Bob

radek_biernacki@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Arpad,

Allowing a higher version of AMI file with a lower version of the IBIS file may
produce incorrect results if a parser consistent with the IBIS file version is
used.

Radek

From: radek_biernacki@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:radek_biernacki@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 1:36 PM
To: Muranyi, Arpad; ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Updated Version BIRD daft

Hi Arpad,

Perhaps a better way to phrase the first statement could be:

The value of this parameters shall be a valid IBIS version greater or
equal to 5.1, and shall be not be grater that the IBIS version of the
IBIS file in which the reference to this AMI file is made.

Radek