[ian-reeds-games] speech output...

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 14:57:02 -0500

Hi Ian,
So far things are working pretty good. It was very simple to change the map
over to use line of sight.

I got two questions however.
1. i think you might have answered this to Austen, but I wasn't sure if this
was included. Should there be a flag that causes line of sight to stop at? For
instance, at a terrain like a wall, or a structure like a door?
For instance, in the backyard of my "two shot wonders" map, I got ashe and judy
who can see past the weak wall tot he zombie and grass beyond.
obviously this isn't a problem in this map since that wall is coming down
anyway, but I am thinking about future explorations into dungeons andt he like.
Or is that just too problematic  to play?

2. I was hoping the  unseen space could give a little seperation from the
terrain tile. Right now it all runs together and it makes it hard to understand
what is being said.

Thanks,