[ian-reeds-games] Re: possible bug

  • From: "Craig Brett" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "craigbrett17@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 19:46:27 +0100

Hi Allan,

Yes, it looks like a bug to me. I can't even cause tile effects, let alone remove them. I'll take a look to see if I can fix this.

Cheers,
Craig

On 31/07/2014 19:37, Allan Thompson wrote:
I have a skill that is supposed to remove a tile effect.
I might be rusty, but  it might be a bug. I seem to recall that it was
working when I had been forced to stop some months ago.

Does anyone else have any problems with tile effects not being able to be
removed by a skill? I just want to make sure it is real or if I am missing
something.

al

"The truth will make you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD