[ian-reeds-games] Re: possible bug

  • From: "Craig Brett" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "craigbrett17@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 00:41:33 +0100

Ok, I've fixed it. It should appear in the next release.

A heads up to Victorious, I was using Demon Wars Cycle as my test case for this. I noticed that even after my fix and with other tile effects coming and going, Earth Barrier still didn't put an effect on the tile. This is because it doesn't have unit or tile in its effect, so it has nothing to effect, as it were. Putting tile in the effect fixes it. Which is a slight shame, an overpowered Earth Barrier spell did make things easier against the invaders. Ah well...

On 01/08/2014 22:28, Allan Thompson wrote:
Thanks, Craig.