[ian-reeds-games] natural or effect induced reflection or deflection?

  • From: garret knight <wolfofthewind48@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 10:33:37 -0700

Hello again all
I had this idea after playing one of the games I play a lot. What if we had the ability to give units the power to reflect attacks, parts of attacks, or damage types back on to a caster or around the unit that's doing the deflecting? Reflecting would bounce the damage or attack back onto the caster. Deflecting would scatter the damage outward from the target randomly. For example, if you wanted a unit to reflect magic attacks, you could put into the unit's file, reflect=magic. If you wanted only part of the damage to be reflected, you could do, reflect=20% magic. Same thing with deflect. Though remember: They both do something different. You could also add this onto effects to make it so that the unit only deflects or reflects with that effect active.
Thoughts?

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip