[ian-reeds-games] Re: natural or effect induced reflection or deflection?

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 19:40:32 -0700

That would be great.

Or it could be nice to be able to 'parry' damage ... you know, have a
parry passive skill that can replace te attack sound with a parrying
sound too.

On 12/6/15, Allan Thompson <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

That sounds quite interesting. I mentioned this befor but it would be cool
if items or passive skills could allow a % modifier against an attackers
chance score, but maybe deflection would work pretty well for that too.
Reflection would be an interesting trick, especially to put on a lightsaber
skill, etc.