[ian-reeds-games] Re: error

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 02:02:08 -0400

Here is the broke  warlords mappack.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68028683/broke%20war%20lords.zip

alFrom: ian-reeds-games-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ian-reeds-games-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Allan Thompson
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 1:59 AM
To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ian-reeds-games] Re: error

Hey Ian,

Just a note on this weirdness.

I tried playing zombie and kobold and both got errors both relating to the
"//"

It tried to see that as a skill.

What I would do is, after the skill line I would by habit put in the // to
kind of end it. I especially did it on short skill lines, where there is
only one, or even no skills.

I fixed them, and updated the two of those.

The thing is, I don't get that  with the warlords map, no  double slash
errors. I had them all over though, I would  double slash the summon out of
the recruit skills. I just removed those thinking maybe that might help, but
no, it didn't.

I am going to zip this sucker up, , call it broke warlords, and drop it into
the drop box and link to it so you can look at it if you need to.

The way to get the error is simple. On the axis and allies map, build a
keep, and end the turn.

It does it on the other maps too that involve summoning units I think.

al