[ian-reeds-games] error

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 00:54:33 -0400

I started the axis and allies map. I build all my buildings and settlers and
warlord, sent diplomats out. I ended the turn, and I think that is when ai
controlled things do their thing. I think the keep, which can summon light
cavalry and light infantry might have been the reason, but I have no real
idea other then when I expected it to happen, I got the error and crash
instead.

Error code is below. al

---------------------------

---------------------------

An error has occurred.  Please notify the game creator of this error.  You
can copy the entire error to your clipboard by pressing control + C.  Then
you can paste it into an email by pressing control + V and send the email to
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an
object.

   at Game.Tile.CanHold(Unit u) in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\Tile.cs:line 110

   at Game.HM.IsValidDestination(Tile t, Unit u) in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\HelperMethods.cs:line 557

   at Game.AI.<>c__DisplayClass34.<GetNearestSummonableTile>b__31(Tile p) in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\AI.cs:line 365

   at Game.BreadthFirstSearch.InnerSearch() in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\BreadthFirstSearch.cs:line 90

   at Game.BreadthFirstSearch.Search(Map map, Int32 sourceID, Func`2
isTarget, Func`2 isValid, Func`2 getAdjacentTiles, Int32 depthLimit) in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\BreadthFirstSearch.cs:line 35

   at Game.AI.GetNearestSummonableTile(Tile t, Unit curUnit, Skill sk) in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\AI.cs:line 367

   at Game.AI.PerformSkills(Unit curUnit, List`1 friends, List`1 enemies) in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\AI.cs:line 242

   at Game.AI.RunSimpleAI(Unit u, List`1 friends, List`1 enemies) in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\AI.cs:line 54

   at Game.AI.TakeTurn(Func`1 getUnits, Func`1 getFriends, Func`1
getEnemies) in C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\AI.cs:line 33

   at Game.Battle.Process(Empty ent) in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\States\Battle.cs:line 64

   at Game.StateMachine`1.Process() in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\StateMachine.cs:line 38

   at Game.Form1.RunGameLoop(Boolean keyPressed) in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\Form1.cs:line 227

   at Game.Form1.GameLoopTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\Form1.cs:line 179

   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)

   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg,
IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

OK

"The truth will make you free"

Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD