[ian-reeds-games] Re: error

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 23:04:12 -0500

Ok, I just did it again.
It seems to have something to do with using the last grenade after using the
heroic skill.

I will be updating the zombie map shortly. I don't know if it has items or not.
To recreate this, start the normal map. Get to the soldier. I threw two
grenades doing splash damage on the medic and soldier.
Then hit  hot key O for the heroic skill, which will give you more actions.
Take the last grenade and throw it int eh tile before the cop to the left of
the soldier, making sure to just do splash damage on the cop, and that is when
it crashed.

Sorry I haven't had time to answer you about stuff,