[ian-reeds-games] Re: a few questions to the community about one of my map packs.

  • From: Garrett <wolfofthewind48@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 09:01:51 -0400

Oh. LOL sorry, I don't mean to step on anyone's toes. However, I do think that
our map packs Will be quite different. It's not based off it, but the idea for
this actually came from a browser game. I don't want to copy something that's
already being done though,so if you have any questions about things that you're
doing that you're wondering if I'm doing anything similar, feel free to ask.

Sent from my iPhone