[ian-reeds-games] Re: Whatever became of Austen Perry?

  • From: "Craig Brett" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "craigbrett17@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 23:19:13 +0100

I believe he vacated Tactical Battle.

Last I heard of him, he was wining at some other game engine project trying to get them to be a "everything just works" engine. I don't believe he had anymore luck than here.

But yeah, he's still around.

On 24/05/2015 19:24, Sharni-Lee Ward wrote:

Hi,

Among other packs, I downloaded the "Kingdom At War" series when I first got TB. Apart from the frustrating grammar, the pack seems pretty good, but it's old. Parser Version 2 old. What happened to the creator? I suppose I could send him an email but I'd feel a bit invasive doing that. I just think that pack should be updated to comply with the current parser version and maybe have the grammar tidied up a bit and it'd be good to go. New content would also be kinda cool but as the guy's probably no longer on the scene, I can hardly expect that.

I was just curious.

On a slightly related note, does anyone else hate the default map music as much as I do at this point? It doesn't suit every situation and the Kingdom At War maps don't have their own music. I'm doing my best to give each of mine their own, even if some tracks are re-used. I like appropriate music for each map.