[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.12 dev 3

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 14:18:04 -0500

Hi,
If you are talking about flags for teams, I like that idea a lot.
I wouldn't mind having teams have default skills. Now that doors can be neutral
and still be attacked by evil units, the teams could have default flags and
skills that they each have. Especially when it comes to basic movement and
attack and mundane skills that open doors and the like.