[ian-reeds-games] Re: Attack miss flag?

  • From: "garrett" <garrett.knight2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 13:42:08 -0500

perhaps I should clarify, If the attack misses, it will still take what ever skill points or what ever in order to use the skill but the enimy would not be hit. If the attack fails, no skill points or anything are used and you can try your attack again. Basicly, A miss would be a attack fail that would take away what ever points your using.

-----Original Message----- From: Zak Claassen
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 12:59 PM
To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ian-reeds-games] Re: Attack miss flag?

Wouldn't that be kind of pointless, I mean if it didn't cost anything
or had any effect, then what difference would it make?  Don't mean to
offend you or anything, just my opinion on it.

On 1/28/13, Garrett <garrett.knight2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello again everyone
Just a little suggestion, what if certain skills or attacks could miss? The only difference being, if an attack or skill misses it would still cost you
what it normally would to do that attack. But if it fails, it doesn't cost
you anything and you can try the attack or skill again

Sent from my iPhone