[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.11 dev 2

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 11:19:18 -0700

Hi Greta,

I ran the lost lands simple fight map and kept ending my turn until the AI defeated me.
My understanding was that the game crashed on the AI's first turn.
So either my fixes for dev 2 also fixed this issue or I am missing some steps to reproduce.

I hope my previous fixes just solved it, that would be nice! smile.

Try it out with dev 2 and if you're still getting problems let me know.

By the way, the elementalist idea is a fun way to give each unit really unique abilities.

I'm excited to see this map pack evolve.

Ian Reed

On 12/23/2012 6:43 AM, Greta Carrara wrote:
Hi Ian
Here's the dropbox link. Actually is your simple fight map, that I always use to test new units.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/56732914/7%20Lost%20Lands.zip
Thanks