[ian-reeds-games] Re: TB 1.13 dev 16

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 23:10:50 -0400

I hear you!
Actually, I am half way thru cutting the kobold dungeon into pieces, so I am
just going to finish it, I am almost done. If it still doesn't quite work,
then hopefully just playing the part of the map that always breaks down can
still be played.

The biggest issue is getting the special items. I put down all the good
stuff, in the same place as the characters, but I am sure people will want
to rearrange all that.