[ian-reeds-games] Re: Question about a change back effect on multiple units

  • From: abigail prescott <abigail.prescott@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 23:07:53 +0100

It makes sense really, after the unit levels, it's type is changed, so when it shifts, the type it reverts to would be the new type it turned into when it leveled. That is how this druid thing works isn't it?

Abi

-----Original Message----- From: Allan Thompson
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2013 11:01 PM
To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ian-reeds-games] Re: Question about a change back effect on multiple units

Really? It does that when you tried it? Weird, man.
Ok, that  explains a lot. Sorry for my confusion.