[ian-reeds-games] Re: On another pack I'm creating...

  • From: Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 06:09:43 +1200

aah ok thats fine I am still interested in another invasion pack.
I havn't touched tactical battle for a while.
hmmm was going to say tb but thunderbird is tb as well.

On 11/07/2015 6:01 a.m., Monkey wrote:

No, the alien pack isn't based off of anything in particular. Just the
cliché "Oh crap aliens are invading now they must die" sort of game.

On 7/10/15, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am interested in any scifi pack.
Is this the movie pack, and will you have mareens aliens and the preditors?

On 10/07/2015 9:56 a.m., Monkey wrote:
I've just started an alien pack too, so if anyone's interested in that
I'll probably finish at least some of that first.

On 7/9/15, Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey people,
I've been considering the creation of a world war map pack for a while
now... If I did it, it would include several battles from both World
War I and World War II.
Would anyone be interested in such a thing?