[ian-reeds-games] Re: On another pack I'm creating...

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 12:27:55 -0600

Well...if you've got any ideas for attacks that the aliens can do,
that could help. One map is done, but my aliens only use attack at the
moment, so.

On 7/10/15, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

aah ok thats fine I am still interested in another invasion pack.
I havn't touched tactical battle for a while.
hmmm was going to say tb but thunderbird is tb as well.

On 11/07/2015 6:01 a.m., Monkey wrote:
No, the alien pack isn't based off of anything in particular. Just the
cliché "Oh crap aliens are invading now they must die" sort of game.

On 7/10/15, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am interested in any scifi pack.
Is this the movie pack, and will you have mareens aliens and the
preditors?

On 10/07/2015 9:56 a.m., Monkey wrote:
I've just started an alien pack too, so if anyone's interested in that
I'll probably finish at least some of that first.

On 7/9/15, Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey people,
I've been considering the creation of a world war map pack for a while
now... If I did it, it would include several battles from both World
War I and World War II.
Would anyone be interested in such a thing?

--
-Mew