[ian-reeds-games] Medieval total war by Jarek

  • From: Jaromír Pšánský <jaromir.psansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 14:42:44 +0200

Hey guys. So it's here! My first map pack from the environment of the Middle Ages. I know it's not as pretty as all the other maps, but ten days I have done nothing but tried, repaired and worked!! I tried to build an infrastructure and building materials make it work, it was not boring and there are reasonably computer use. Buildings must be protected, it can not be renewed. The exception are Dockyard, you can build two, but they are quite expensive and puts them only castle. Units are perhaps on both sides approximately equal, AI has some advantages such as better bowmans and slightly stronger riders, but on your part is cunning and catapults that AI can not use so effectively. For all the insights I am grateful, I deal with the ability of units still burn building or fire missiles at the catapults that the building is on fire and subsequent fire so that they can effectively compare the superiority of enemy units, including catapults. The big unknown is warships. They should operate as an offensive and invasive vessel. He can train units, build catapults and so far i build basic warehouse that can build additional infrastructure.In practice, I do not know exactly what it does. Battles boat I tried a bit and it was quite okay.So rejoice with me, I'm going to just try it when it looks like finished.

Download link is here:

?https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/112427319/medieval%20total%20war.zip

?Jarek from Czech republic