[ian-reeds-games] Re: In search of a guinea pig or two...

  • From: Carlos Macintosh <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 21:32:25 -0400

Hi, I started playing these. the first big shortcoming I see is that turns for people on other teams take forever. Playing escape from hell I ended my turn and spent 2 minutes waiting for things to happen. Did you set the ai wait until enemy is in sight flag on enemy units? That would really lessen the amount of time spent. Or is there any reason why you didn't? Just saying because I really don't want to play a map where I have to wait forever for things to happen. There is a lot of choices though which is cool.