[ian-reeds-games] Re: In search of a guinea pig or two...

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 22:16:41 -0600

I could send you a link, yes. I've already made some changes though.
The version in the link I've been sending is no longer the latest. If
you want the latest one -- and the same goes to the rest of you who
downloaded it -- then let me know and I'll set that up.

On 4/2/15, anthony <aluis.rivera25@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

it may be too late, but if possible, I would like to try out this
game pack, and return some feed back.. thanks