[ian-reeds-games] Re: In search of a guinea pig or two...

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 20:23:05 -0600

Oh, crap. No, I actually forgot to remove that skill since Craig said
stacking doesn't work with structures.

Did you pass the escape from hell level?

On 4/1/15, Carlos Macintosh <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I Tried to do form great catapult on the defense of outpost map. I had 3
catapults on the tile and I used form great catapult on one of them. I
targeted one of the other catapults. It said not enough of this unit
type to make a stacked unit. Should I have targeted the same catapult?
I'm not really sure. I don't want to try because if I fail, I lose that
catapult for the round because it takes all the AP away.

On 4/1/2015 10:07 PM, Monkey wrote:
Just added it to the demon template though, thank you.

On 4/1/15, Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I didn't set that, no. I actually didn't think that would make a
difference...

On 4/1/15, Carlos Macintosh <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, I started playing these. the first big shortcoming I see is that
turns for people on other teams take forever. Playing escape from hell
ended my turn and spent 2 minutes waiting for things to happen. Did you
set the ai wait until enemy is in sight flag on enemy units? That would
really lessen the amount of time spent. Or is there any reason why you
didn't? Just saying because I really don't want to play a map where I
have to wait forever for things to happen. There is a lot of choices
though which is cool.

--
-Mew

--