[ian-reeds-games] Re: Both Craig and Ian

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 18:29:41 -0500 (EST)

Hi Allan,

I think I see the problem... so when your unit uncloaks and reverts back, it takes the unit's default team, not the cloaked unit's team, is that right? If it is that, that's thankfully easy to fix.

As to your other problem in your previous mail about the unit dying when it comes back, that one might be trickier. So what would you want to happen in this scenario? The wolf to die, the human to appear and then to die? I'll try your sample pack tomorrow at some point.

Craig